Thursday 2 July 2015

Summer coordinates~! Ank Rouge, WEGO, Swankiss, & Katie ♡

Hey cuties!

So, this summer I really want to focus on my style shift and my summer wardrobe! Consequently, I just dropped 230$ on Ank Rouge. SO, I figured I'd share with you some little coordinate collages of styles I've been planning for summer!


Here are the things I've just purchased from Ank Rouge (the WEGO stuff I have yet to order, but I kept it in there 8D)


Alrighty! This first coordinate is based around this absolutely adorable ice cream skirt (which was the reason I wanted to order from AR anyway oops). I wanted to go for a cute, larme-y, otome-y soft feeling. Here's the rundown!
Beret: Swimmer
Top: Ank Rouge
Cardigan: DreamV
Skirt: Ank Rouge
Bag: Swankiss
Shoes: Syrup

This coordinate really excites me ; - ; It's a little less girly and frilly than my usual style, but experimentation is what I'm all about! I'm planning on thrifting a denim jacket and painting a Precure back patch on it. I actually bought a jacket but when I went to bleach it a little I forgot about it and now it's white and splotchy. I am the DIY queen. Here's the rundown!

Jacket: Thrifted
Rosette: Katie
Bag: WEGO
Skirt: Ank Rouge
Shoes: WEGO
Socks: Offbrand


And this last coordinate is themed around the skirt again. This super cute gingham skirt is patterned with conversation hearts, and as well it has two frilly heart-shaped pockets with "Cute Girl" embroidered on them. I wanted to keep the conversation hearts theme going throughout the coord, so I used these big Katie clips as headwear and on the bag! (That bag has a transparent heart pocket by the way- it's super cute but you need to watch what you put there!)
Here's the rundown~

Head accessories: Katie and offbrand
Top: Ank Rouge
Cardigan: Ank Rouge
Skirt: Ank Rouge
Bag: WEGO
Clip on bag: Katie
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: WEGO



I hope you enjoyed this post! I make these sorts of things literally all the time, but I never post them because they're solely for my own mental record. I figure it's something that might be fun to blog about~ I love sharing my love of fashion with you guys, even if it's on a very irregular basis ; v ;

Thanks for reading darlings!


2 comments: